Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Driftwood and Shells...more Summer decor


A few weeks ago, these cute boys and I went for a walk down by the Snake River! Just because you don't live by the Sea doesn't mean you can't find some driftwood. And you know me, always trying to find FREE stuff to decorate with.
The things I can get my husband to do for me...he's such a trooper!

I found this cute galvanized container at a local dollar store and added our found driftwood. A whole dollar to decorate the coffee table!

I also added a piece to our SUMMER MANTLE DECOR. I love it next to the SALT DOUGH STARFISH.



Now, there is a few things that you'll never find at the river...white sand and seashells. However, Walmart had these shells and sand that I got last Summer for pretty cheap. Better yet, I can use them year after year.


I love how simple this is to put together.


It looks cute with my TWINE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER.


Wishing everyone a Happy First Day of Summer.



I linked up:





1 comment:

  1. Tanya that is so pretty and how sweet of your hubby to help find driftwood. :) I hope your summer is going well. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete