Friday, June 10, 2011

I saw so many awesome projects on every ones link parties this week. It was tough to pick my favorite three! I'm really attracted to bright colors this week. These three projects do not fall short on beautiful color. Here they are, my Friday Favorites...HAPPY FRIDAY!
Nicole @ Home For Hire gave this little table a bright, sunny makeover! How cute! And, how adorable are those paper flowers on it. I'm loving this yellow color. Beautiful job Nicole. Head over to HOME FOR HIRE and check out this table.



I knew I had to feature this the moment I saw it. I'm in LOVE with this table. Oh, my goodness just look at that color! You have to head over to Lauren's blog WEST FURNITURE REVIVAL and check out this table transformation. She did a beautiful job!


Finally, Lorie @ VINTAGE COUNTRY GIRL gave these thrift store candle sticks the sweetest makeover! How cute are these?! I know what I'll be looking for next time I'm at the thrift store. Loving this project.

I hope you enjoyed my Friday Favorites this week and will go visit these ladies and their beautiful blog projects.

HAPPY FRIDAY!


3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for featuring my side-table that was really sweet everything you said and ill be doing a shout out to you today.
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just did a shout out to you if you'd like to check it out...
    http://westfurniturerevival.blogspot.com/2011/06/featured-miss-helix.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring me this week. What an honor! I like the other things you chose too!

    ReplyDelete