Sunday, June 5, 2011

If Pottery Barn Can Do It...

So Can I!
OK, I know mine aren't as Fancy Pants as Pottery Barn's. However, theirs are $129 & mine were FREE. The two smaller frames I use all the time with pictures in them and the bigger frame was just hiding in a closet. It got a quick coat of white paint and a bit of sanding.
I was trying to figure out something to put on our shelves for Summer and I saw the Pottery Barn version in one of their catalogs. Why not? I think it looks pretty cute with a bit of a beach/whitewash look. Add a Salt Dough Starfish and some driftwood...there ya go. I'll share the rest of the mantle with you in a few days!


6 comments:

  1. Nicely done. I like the detail on your frames better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    I agree with Terry, yours is SO much better!! :) LOVE it.

    Those starfish are so cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look beautiful! Your shelf is perfectly summery my friend. :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I just painted some old frames for my bedroom wall this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fyi..i've been trying to leave a comment for a while and blogger was giving me trouble! finally figured it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this!!! Great job! THanks for your comment on my blog about Pinterest. I too cannot get it to work, but i was told it was because I'm using the regular Internet Explorer..we need to use Chrome or Safari as a browser. Let me know if this helps :)

    ReplyDelete