Thursday, June 16, 2011

If you are just joining my blog, starting two weeks ago I began featuring my Friday Favorites. Every Friday I will feature 3 of my favorite things I've found from either bloggers that I follow or things I've found on linky parties. Week by week I am inspired by so many creative bloggers and I just have to share some of the great things that I come across! Here is to week 3 of my Friday Favorites...Enjoy!


Don't sprinkles just make everything so much better?! These are so simple, yet gives plain ol' sugar cookies a little bit of cuteness. Head over to Jamie's blog TWO PLUS JILLY and see how she made these fun cookies.


I am absolutely going to make these sometime this Summer. You will not believe what this sweet corn on the cob is made of! Go check them out at I'M A MOM NOT A PROFESSIONAL.


My oh my, does this look amazing or what? This is inspired by one of my favorites...The Twix Bar, YUM! You have to check this recipe out at THE SWEET DETAILS.
Alright, I must have been hungry for sweets this week when looking through all the great projects. I hope you enjoy checking out all of these delicious features. Happy Friday everyone!




1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for featuring me! those other recipes look great as well! don't forget to link up to my link party- savory sunday!

    ReplyDelete