Thursday, June 30, 2011

July 3, 2005

This was the day I married my very best friend, the love of my life, Brandon(Beeg). We had our ceremony on Alki Beach in Seattle, WA. It was supposed to be a rainy day, however we lucked out and enjoyed an 80 degree, beautiful day. It was a small wedding with our immediate family and those we chose to have as part of our wedding party! The whole day was relaxing and perfect. We followed the wedding with dinner at Anthony's Homeport on Pier 66 downtown Seattle. The very next weekend we celebrated with all of our friends and family at a casual reception at my Mom's home. Something a lot of people don't know is we had our wedding exactly 2 years after mine and my husbands first date...a fireworks show!

This time of year holds so many wonderful memories for me. The warmth, the beach and fireworks. It's all so heartwarming! I have had six wonderful years of being married to my husband and I feel so lucky to know that for the rest of our lives, we'll get to enjoy this time of the year (and the rest of the year) together! I love you so, so much Beeg. You are my best friend and I am so blessed to be in love with you. Happy Six Year Anniversary. May we be forever in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment