Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pop-Its If there is one thing that reminds me of the 4TH of July more than anything, it's Pop-Its! I am absolutely terrified of at-home fireworks, ie. bottle rockets, fire crackers. They just scare me. Pop-Its are just about the only noise makers I can handle. Don't get me wrong, I love a good fireworks show, but only from a distance.

The box of Pop-Its says for kids 12 and up, but even my 4 year old got a little bored after doing these for bit. But, how cute would a box of these wrapped in paper or just as-is be for a party favor?! I should have thought of it when I got married.(our 6 year anniversary is July3rd) Anyways, here is my two year old Easton having a grand ol' time playing with them. I bet he was thinking," I can actually stand here, make a bunch of noise and not get in trouble...YES!"

Staring them down....HMMMM, which one to step on?!
I guess for a two year old, just throwing them down is not as fun. You really have to give them a good stomp.



He was so Happy! I love seeing one of my favorite 4TH Of July memories being carried on through my kids. Makes me Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment