Thursday, November 3, 2011

 Yes, I know I've been totally absent this week.  We had Halloween on Monday, the big clean-up or despookifying the home if you will, on Tuesday and then my oldest started getting a really bad cold.  I think my youngest is getting it too.  So, from Wed. on this week, we've just been laying low. 
I haven't payed any attention to link parties this week, so I thought with Thanksgiving coming up, I'd share with you some of my Pinned photos that I have saved under my Thanksgiving category on Pinterest.
Enjoy!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone & I'll be back Monday with a new post.  Also, I'm doing my first Blog Swap on Wednesday, Yay! 

1 comment:

  1. I hope everyone is feeling better and you had a good weekend. Love the photos. :)
    hugs!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete