Thursday, December 1, 2011

Merry & Bright
 Since it's December 1st, I thought I should start sharing some of my Christmas decor with you. Absolutely everything in this display I had on hand.  I've found myself decorating the same way every year since my husband and I have been married, so this year I thought I'd change it up a bit.
 As you can tell, I love the traditional Red and Green for decorating. Instead of mixing them, I've grouped the like colors together.  Very uniform and that's just how I like it. 
 The hurricane in the middle got a bright treatment.  So stinking easy.  Plug in some lights, toss them in a glass hurricane and there you have it.  Not only is it pretty, but it lights up a darker side of our living room, especially with the mirror behind it. 
I hope this will inspire you to use what you have already and put it to use in a new way. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this! The like colors together have just the right effect. And I'm sure I've got an extra string of lights or two...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, great I am borrowing this.
    besso,lynn

    ReplyDelete