Saturday, December 3, 2011

Simplify
Here is a before and after of my Christmas Wreath.  I really wanted to simplify it for a few reasons.  First, I'm not a huge fan of bows.  I really thought this was cute last year, but now that I look at it, it looks a little Minnie Mouse-ish.  Second, I love the look of a traditional wreath with lots of shiny ornaments on it.  Last years wreath was just not doing that for me.  Finally, it overall looked way to girly.  Yes, I know I am a girl.  However, the rest of the people in this household are boys.  I need to have some sort of happy medium.  I think this years wreath is simplified, traditional and has just enough shine.  For a two dollar Wally World wreath with cheap ornaments, I think it looks pretty good for the Holiday.
Do you have any wreaths you'd like to share with me.  Post them on my Facebook Page {HERE} and sometime next week I will do a wreath features blog post!  Send your friends.

1 comment:

  1. I love both wreaths, but now that you mention Minnie Mouse I sort of see it. I actually just did up one of the two dollar Wal-Mart wreaths this afternoon - once I get photos I'll share!

    ReplyDelete