Friday, December 16, 2011

Wreaths
Last week I asked my Facebook friends & blog followers to submit their wreaths for a a wreath feature blog post.  I had tons of wonderful submissions.  Some are bloggers and some not.  I have to say, there are some creative people I know.  I hope you enjoy!
 This is my Cousin Amanda's Cute Coffee Filter Wreath!  They are a personal favorite of mine.  You did awesome Manda!
 Angie's beautiful Silver, Gold and Cream Wreath.  Love the "C" in the middle!
 This one is from The Toasted Coconut!  I featured it a few weeks ago, but I just had to share it again.  Love it.
 This is my Aunt Lona!  These are the two beautiful wreaths she made, part of the wreath workshop she runs every year.  They are always adorable!  Beautiful Lona.
 This wreath comes from my Arizona Family, Angie and Chris.  Traditional red & green with a cute little bear.  Good job Moellers.
 This looks so wintry and cold with the white and blue.  Sparkly and fun!  Submitted by Sissy's Salvation.
 What's more traditional than a Poinsettia.  I love them in white against the blue door.  Very pretty.  Submitted by Plum Patchwork.
 I just love the blues and greens in this wreath submitted by Fox Hollow Cottage.  Isn't it beautiful. 
 Here is one from another of my Aunts, Linda.  I think I recognize that ornament from Pier 1.  I might just have to get that one for myself.  Really cute!
 This one comes from a blog that I love following, Nest Of Posies.  The colors make me so Happy.  Love this one!
 My Uncles Greg and Gary always amaze me.  This is in their Gardening themed room.  Yep, that's right.  Each of the rooms in their home during Christmas is a different theme.  We'll be doing a blog post on their home next week!  You will love it.
 Here is the Peacock Wreath!  So fun.
 Welcome to their Front Door! What better way to welcome your guests during the Holiday season.
 This is also a personal favorite!  Greg and Gary, you guys are amazing at what you do.
 This one comes from another blog that I follow, All Things Home. I love thinking out of the box.  Rolled paper to make a wreath.  How creative and shabby chic. 
 This is really thinking out of the box and I will be borrowing this idea next Christmas.  I love this idea from Eclectically Vintage.  So cute!
 Jennifer claimed her wreath was not blog worthy.  I disagree.  Jennifer, anything traditional is always welcome.  I love how it looks frosty and your choice of colors.  Very pretty!
Something so classic and timeless when using silver.  I love a wreath all in one color.  Thanks for submitting your wreath Jenna!
 I think this wins for most adorable.  Yarn, snowflakes and fuzzy berries....so fun! This comes from Mandi Being Crafty.
Finally, I am all about re purposing!  You have to check out how this one was made.  Talk about getting crafty.  Wreath made by Art Is Beauty.
Thanks to everyone who participated.  I hope you enjoyed all the wreaths as much as I did.  Lots of inspiration from creative people. 
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, and so many great wreath ideas! I hope Pinterest is ready!
    Thanks for featuring my wreath too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fantastic wreaths! They're all wonderful! :D

    ReplyDelete