Monday, January 30, 2012

A Little More Love
 I thought I'd share with you a little more of the Valentines decor we've added to our home.  All of this is from last year, so we spent absolutely NO money.  If you want to see the tutorial on the XO paper from last year, you can find it {HERE}
 This is honestly how lazy I was when decorating.  I couldn't find the backing to these frames, so I just put a bit of painters tape to hold them in.  Don't you love knowing other bloggers aren't perfect.  I'm the furthest from it!
 Here is the framed heart.  So, speaking of lazy...look at the blue sign.  Dusty!  I didn't realize how dusty it was until I uploaded the pictures.  Again, I'm not perfect.
 Here are my favorite little Dollar Store hearts from last year.  These were originally picks, but I pulled the pick out and they made the cutest filler.  You can see the original post {HERE}
Alright, I'm going to keep this in the back of my mind for further posts. 
*Remember to dust first*  
I still have my Mantel to share with you, but that can wait till next week.  I have another fun project to share with you on Wednesday.  Stay tuned!
I linked up:
Uncommon

3 comments:

  1. So cute Tanya and i think it is genius to use to tape for a backing, not lazy at all. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your decor for Valentine's day! Bonnie and I would love for you to stop by our link party if you have time!

    www.uncommondesignsonline.com

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Happy Valentine's Day. I'm now following and hope you get a moment to stop by.

    ReplyDelete