Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Umbrella For Auction
My husband and I were asked to make something for an auction that was part of a fundraiser for a local college.  When my husband came home one day and told me that we were asked to make "something" I thought, how broad is that?!  What in the world were we going to make?
So, I started browsing over my pins on Pinterest and I came across this picture that I had saved under my DIY board. 
It was perfect!  Someone at the auction was bound to want a big, bold statement piece for their wall.  Plus, we were able to have a little practice making it, that way we could turn around and make another one....for our home.
I absolutely want to make one for myself. 
Here is how ours turned out! 


  1. Well done! Hopefully someone will buy it for their patio.

  2. Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful article. Many thanks for supplying this information.

    Here is my website; personal injury lawyer la